Little Wonder

Dream November12, 2009
Vaishnodevi she announced
I too make plan for momentary renounce
Then in time I realize the wonder05
Greenery all around my joy knows no bounds
Faltering steps move toward the ling
As I make jal offering to the king
Setting alight an unlit Diya
Mind opens to new Vistas

March10, 2010
Final countdown begins
For the grace of God to manifest
Each moment throbs with wonder
Unveiling bountiful joy I ponder
He silently bestows his grace
As I wait in joy to embrace

Little Wonder 15052010

My little wonder has arrived
All of 02 months he smiles
My moments he fills with joy
Chaos rules but his chuckles overrule

Mortals worry on how and why
Soul yearns for his magic pie
Now his lips pout to form sound
Heart leaps at his each rebound

His eyes follow wherever I go
He smiles and laughs and makes cherubic sounds
His each cry has different tones
Anchoring for love and swoons

There my Zen Master plays the Koan
My friend of soul ‘o’ my Om
What follows is yet another wonder
Are you my Hridaya my darling I ponder?

No comments:

Post a Comment