January 01, 2009
I feel myself transgressing into your world
Nothing on this plane now touches my being
The universes are collapsing into nothingness
The fleeting veils of illusion are unfolding the glory of your love
How subtly had maya led me into land of forgotten self
of deceipt, untruth and dark emotions
You grace lifted and shown your divine light
to lead me to my own sweet dwelling

The Glory of your grace my Lord
Glows by each striking chord
Your leela is beyond the mortal minds
Yet how fair is the law that unwinds
In all changing moments Diva
The quivering heart anchors to you Siva
The bliss of joy I experience within
As you unfold your symphonic shila nritya


February 9, 2009
At the beat of each onslaught
of possession of evil designs and of vicious craft
Your love gives me strength
To bear and practice lessons taught
with every blow of cutting sound
You make me emerge as winner all round

Radiance of truth glows bright
Making false mouths shimmer in light
The war is on and no heart will fade
Each throb will resound with dharam yudh
The churning has begun come one and all
Witness the shining glory of purity emerge


Oasis – March 06, 2009
I see the world through your eyes
Joy and mystery mystic smile
All of bundle of innocence
You make an infant Zen master

Beyond the cacophony of discord
You strike the harmony with cherubic sound
Speaking volumes in a twinkle
Your vowels give me life mantra

Little wonder of my life
Lord plays with you in all strife
You pull strings O’sutradhar
We play roles that you demand

What is the next Koan pray
Love your levels day by day
Steering the ship toward the bay
Making the dream life vanish in ripples of wave


Flight to eternal realms- March 28, 2009
Brilliant showers you steal my thoughts with lightening speed
Joyous pitter patter resounding whisper of chinar trees
Gush of excitement with each wave of roaring kol (river)
The chill of thunder the interplay of light and sound
Steer quietly the throbbing ship to mahadev heights
Lost completely to you my siva
with you I take flight to quiet realms
calmness descends, the soul quietens with sparkling Aum






February 21, 2009
As I look back reflecting on the roles I played
And if I had to relive the roles
I would still choose to play the same tunes

The free glow of bird still shines with underlying joy
The upeavels have made the flight steer higher and stronger
The navigation of the path has achieved artistic tones

The madness around now makes sense
With the daily koans churning for your divine incense
At the sound of each fall
Your divinity extends resounding ball

The fine balance I need to strike
the art of juggler I need to learn
To toss and swing and bounce one and all
The balls of your divine born

You are my parammitra, my guru
for the eternal walk through chaotic rhymes
together we find the rhythm in the march we delight


Momentary Doubt – June 01, 2009
Momentary doubt crossed my mind,
Divinity I questioned, my intellect failed
Tears swelled as I realized
The flaw of the thought, disgraced I felt
Clouds of doubt emerge as rain
Lord redeem me from the mistake I made
On your path help me not falter
With your grace let me Lost kingdom regain


June 07, 2009
Hey moon your intellect shines
Your reflection makes a calm trine
Beyond the turbulent ever changing creation
Soothing touch of your sliver sensation
Makes soul clear the muddy intrusions
Casts away the deluding emotions
Bathing in your brilliance moon
The trine unites for heightened devotion

1 comment: